TORRIDGE DISTRICT NEIGHBOURHOOD WATCH FORUM
MEET OUR TEAM
Chairman David Braziel
Vice Chairman Thomas Carrick
Secretary Position Vacant
Treasurer Doug Langley
DaCCWA Representative David Braziel
Newsletter Editor Tom Carrick
Crime Report Writers Tom Carrick and David Braziel
Record Keepers David Braziel (Bideford Area)
David Braziel (Torrington Area)
Data Sheets Recorder David Braziel
Luke Brennan Robin Edmonds
PCSO John McGovern or PCSO Liz Rendle
• The running of the Forum is guided by our Constitution.
• Our Constitution runs in line with the DaCCWA Constitution.
• Officers and Forum Members stand for two years before standing to be re-elected.
• The Forum is our Management Committee and vote on any new rules or regulations.
• The Forum meets four times per year plus our AGM.
• We hold four NHW Meetings each year, in the areas of Holsworthy, Torrington, Bideford and a Village.
• The Chairman is responsible for sourcing our Guest Speakers.
• We work closely with the Police but are not run by them.
• We are fully dependent on Grants for our running costs.
MEMBERS OF OUR TEAM
David Braziel (Chairman).
In his first year as our Forum Chairman, DaCCWA Deputy Chairman for Devon, co-writer Crime Report, PSV Member,
Leader Website Team, Forum Member, DaCCWA Representative, Area Co-ordinator.
Tom Carrick (Vice-Chairman).
Vice Chairman after serving seven years as Chairman, PSV Member, started the Crime Report and writes it with David Braziel, Website team member, Forum member, Area Co-ordinator.
Doug Langley (Treasurer)
A Bideford co-ordinator who joined the Forum at 2017 AGM and has embraced the treasurer's position. Also a member of the PSV programme.
Forum Member, Area Co-ordinator, carries out a lot of work in his local area.
Forum Member, recently joined the Forum as our youngest Member.
Forum Member, Co-ordinator and involved in his local area.
We also have PCSOs John McGovern or Liz Rendle who serve on our Forum representing our local Police.